We’re pleased to announce another exciting competition, in collaboration with ASOS Marketplace to win a FREE online boutique.
ASOS Marketplace is the place where anyone, anywhere in the world, can sell fashion, to anyone, anywhere in the world.
Boutiques are small businesses selling their own label, other brands or vintage collections, directly to the customer.
This competition is a fantastic chance to showcase your collection to a global audience, increase your sales and build brand awareness, whether you already sell on line are looking for a new avenue to grow your business.
One lucky winner will win a free ASOS Marketplace boutique for six months *
One runner up will win a free ASOS Marketplace boutique for three months *
* normal fee’s resume after this period, for more info read ASOS Marketplace Features & Fees
- Open to fashion clothing, vintage or accessories brands based in the UK, with a target market of 20 something men & women.
- You must be a Fashion Angel newsletter subscriber – you can sign up here
- Your collection must have at least 10 pieces available.
- You cannot be currently selling on ASOS Marketplace
HOW TO APPLY
To enter the competition, entrants must complete the
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Deadline for Entries: Midnight 29th September 2013
Finalist Notified: Monday 7th October 2013
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Fashion Angel is the promoter and solely responsible for all aspects of the Competition. ASOS Marketplace is the prize sponsor.
- To enter, participants must fill in the online application form
- Entries close: Date 29th September 2013
- Open to UK residents only
- One winner will receive a six months boutique on Asos Marketplace and one runner up three months. The normal fee’s resume after this period, for more info read ASOS Marketplace Features & Fees
- No cash alternative. Prizes are non-transferable
- FA reserves the right to amend the prize content as necessary
- Only one entry per person
- Entrant’s data is covered by UK data protection laws.
- Winners will be required to have at least 10 styles available to upload to their boutique
- Entrants must not falsify information – if they do this may lead to disqualification
- Entrants acknowledge that by entering the competition they are authoring Fashion Angel and ASOS to contact them with relevant marketing information. Entrants data will not be passed to third parties
- Entrants acknowledge that if they win the competition they must agree to be featured in promotional material on the promoter and sponsor’s websites.
- By entering the competition, the winner is agreeing to abide by ASOS Marketplace standard terms and conditions.
- Fashion Angel reserves the right to withdraw, change or cancel the competition at any time.
- The Promoter : Fashion Angel 62 Sutton Crescent, Barnet, Herts, EN5 2SS